Your ideal client is checking you out. Want to impress ’em? You have 8 seconds.
In a sea of noise, pop-ups, and inbox-clutter galore, your words need to count. Nix the stress, skip the writer’s block, and get copy that converts your readers into customers.
How Does It Work?
- We start with a kick-off call. I get to know your brand, customers, goals, and core messages.
- I write. From ad copy to whitepapers, I get the blinking cursor out of your face and copy in your hands.
- You review, we finalize, and you use your new content to drive new business.
What Do I Write?
Copywriting requests run the gamut, but most clients hire me for:
- Website Copy
- Email Sequences
- Landing Pages
- Event Invitations
- Google and LinkedIn Ads
- Blog Posts
- Case Studies
Want to know more? Let’s talk!
Contact me today to discuss your content needs!
You wouldn’t build a house without drawing plans would you? Likewise, content marketing needs to follow a plan.
Build a content powerhouse with strategies that deliver optimal content, through the right channels, to consistently engage your ideal customers. We’ll define your goals and create a plan that can include:
- Editorial Calendars
- Keyword Analysis
- Messaging Workshops
- Audience Segmentation
- Content Audits
- Buyer Journey Matrix
- Lead Nurturing Sequences
- Persona Creation
- Content Engagement Analysis
Brand & Messaging Workshop
Clarify your message, eliminate confusion, and master your storytelling.
Take a deep dive into your buyers’ needs, emotions, and aspirations, and develop key messages that invite them to be the winner in your story.
How Does It Work?
- We spend an hour and half getting into the nitty gritty of what your ideal customers need and why they make purchase decisions.
- Using the brain dump from our meeting, I create a brand script.
- You approve your brand script, and then I use it to create a messaging framework, which will guide all of your content marketing.
What Do You Get?
Use this as a guide to keep your content consistent, engaging, and relevant across all mediums.
- Brand Identity
- Unique Value Proposition
- 3 Core Messages
- Your Short Story
- Your Longer Short Story
This helps you understand your customers’ motivation and how you position them as the hero of your story.
- Ideal Customer Identity
- Customer Aspiration
- Internal, External, and Philosophical Pain Points
- Your Brand Story
- 2 Lead Magnet Topics
Brand Script Worksheet
This is a cleaned-up version of the meeting notes from our Messaging Workshop. Consider it the outtakes that don’t make the final cut but could make for some nice sound bites.
- Positioning Statements
- Your Expertise
- Unique Selling Points